Active Duty Family Members
Soldiers with Families are encouraged to sign up for the TRICARE Dental Program (TDP). The TDP is a voluntary dental plan available to Family Members of all active duty and active guard/reserve (AGR) personnel. Sponsors can enroll through the Beneficiary Web Enrollment website.
You can enroll if you're a:
- Family member of an active duty service member
- Family member of a National Guard/Reserve member
- National Guard/Reserve Member who isn’t on active duty or covered by the Transitional Assistance Management Program (TAMP)
Note: National Guard/Reserve members are covered by active duty dental benefits
if on active duty or covered by TAMP.
- General Dentistry (Exams, fillings)
- Dental Hygiene (Cleanings)
- Prosthodontics (Crowns/bridges, dentures, etc.)
- Periodontics (Implants, gum surgery, etc.)
- Endodontics (Root canals)
- Oral Surgery (Extractions, biopsy, orthognathic surgery, trauma, etc.)
- Dental Pathology
How to Make an Appointment
Active Duty Service Members across the Fort Gordon installation can either call for an appointment (Snyder DC 706-787-7050 or Hospital DC 706-5102) OR walk in for sick call and exams daily.
Snyder Dental Clinic serves Army Active Duty and Navy Service Members. Hospital Dental Clinic serves Medical and Air Force Service Members