Walk-in Contraceptive Services
Active Duty Service Members can now receive contraceptive care at Connelly Health Clinic.
All beneficiaries, regardless of gender identity, are eligible for care and counseling at walk-in contraceptive clinics and can receive education on safe sexual practices, contraceptives, and STI prevention and treatment.
Walk-in hours are Tuesdays, 1 - 3:20 p.m.
- Birth control pills, patches and rings prescriptions/refills
- IUD insertions and removals
- Nexplanon insertions and removals
- Depo-Provera injections
- Emergency contraception/Plan B - also available at Eisenhower's Main Pharmacy (no prescription required, please ask a pharmacist at one of the windows for more information and to find out if you are eligible)
- Contraception counseling and education
How it works
- Walk-in services available for birth control options, pregnancy prevention, and emergency contraception.
- No appointment necessary. First come, first served; waiting times will vary.
- IUD and Nexplanon services are available Tuesdays, 1 - 3:20 p.m.
- Future Appointments are available to be scheduled with a Primary Care Provider if Walk-in services are not favorable to your schedule.
- Contact 706-787-7300 to schedule an appointment with a Primary Care Provider.