NEW! Remote Pharmacy Check-In Using Q-Anywhere
Now you can reduce your wait time at the pharmacy for new or renewal prescriptions. Main Outpatient Pharmacy now offers remote pharmacy check-in using Q-Anywhere. With Remote Pharmacy Check-In, you can activate your prescription with a simple text message from your phone.
Day 1 – Preparing / Initiating your prescription
1. Save (877) 443 - 0592 to your contacts and text “Get in Line” to get started.
2. Provide the Patients DOD ID number (Children’s DOD IDs are not linked to the Sponsor’s DOD ID)
3. “Your Name” added. If this is incorrect please text “EDIT”. If correct and you would like to request medications for another patient, please enter their DODID now. Text “DONE” when finished
4. Text “1” To initiate an electronic prescription
(A 2 day turnaround is expected)
5. You are now in line as Q123 at EAMC Main Pharmacy and your prescription(s) are being processed. After 2 days (Day 3), please text “Get in Line” and follow prompts. Select “2” for STEP 2 to pick up your medications. You will receive a new Q number
Day 3 – Return for your prescription
1. Text “Get in Line” to 877-443-0592
2. Please enter the DODID on your military ID card for the patient receiving prescriptions
3. “Your Name” added. If this is incorrect please text “EDIT”
. If correct and you would like to request medications for another patient, please enter their DODID now. Text “DONE”
4. Text “2”
If you are returning at least 2 days after activation
5. Prescriptions are ready. Once in the lobby, text “I am here
”. Your number will be called in the order received. Your Q number is only valid today. If you cannot pick up today, text “Get in Line
” and select “2
” for STEP 2 to pick up your medications within 7 days
6. Thank you! Please wait until your number is called.
Current Status: Ready