We’re pleased to provide pharmacy services to all our patients. You can fill prescriptions at no cost from Main Outpatient, Refill and Connelly Clinic pharmacy locations. If you have a prescription from a TRICARE network or non-network doctor, you may fill it here, as long as it’s available on our Basic Core Formulary. We provide up to a 90-day supply for most drugs.
Our Military Pharmacy Services
Maintenance drugs are those you take regularly for a chronic condition (i.e., drugs to control blood pressure or cholesterol).All beneficiaries must refill certain maintenance drugs through home delivery or at military pharmacies. This does not apply to Active Duty service members.
Search the List of Maintenance Drugs to see if you have a prescription you should have transferred to be filled here at Eisenhower Army Medical Center or via home delivery.
Basic Core Formulary
All military pharmacies have a Basic Core Formulary. The Basic Core Formulary is a list of drugs that are available at all full-service military pharmacies. Use our Basic Core Formulary Search Tool.
Basic Core Formulary Search Tool
Use the Basic Core Formulary Search Tool to see if your drug is available at your military pharmacy. A search can tell you:
- Formulary status (generic drug, brand-name drug, non-formulary drug, non-covered drug)
- Alternative drugs
To start your search, you’ll need to enter the brand or generic name of the drug.
If your doctor is located at Eisenhower Army Medical Center:
- Your doctor can send it to the pharmacy electronically
If your doctor is a civilian TRICARE-authorized provider, check the Basic Core Formulary Search Tool to see if your drug is available. If yes:
It’s easy to refill your prescription at Refill Pharmacy at the Fort Gordon Post Exchange
If you’re a registered user on the TOL Patient Portal
/MHS GENESIS Patient Portal
, you may be able to order refills online. If not, call our Pharmacy at 706-787-1710 to complete your refill.
You can wait for your prescription to be filled, or drop-off and pick it up later.
You can also take advantage of the new Skip the Line / Q-Anywhere system
to plan for and reduce your prescription wait time.
1. Save (877) 443 - 0592 to your contacts and text “Get in Line” to get started.
2. Provide the Patients DOD ID number (Children’s DOD IDs are not linked to the Sponsor’s DOD ID)
3. Wait for a text that states “Prescriptions are ready…..”
4. Enter the Main Pharmacy Lobby and text “I am here”
Other Pharmacy Options
As a TRICARE beneficiary, you have other pharmacy options:
While there is no costs for prescriptions here at Eisenhower, there are costs for filling prescriptions via home delivery or at network pharmacies for all non-active duty beneficiaries:
Active duty service members have a $0 copayment for covered drugs at any pharmacy.
The TRICARE Formulary is a list of generic and brand-name prescription drugs covered by TRICARE. You can search the TRICARE Formulary
- See how much it costs and where you can get it filled
- See if your prescription needs prior authorization
- Look up the medical necessity criteria
- Get the prior authorization and medical necessity forms for your prescription
Other Ft. Gordon Pharmacies:
Exchange Refill Pharmacy
Connelly Clinic Pharmacy (Active Duty Only)