Outpatient Behavioral Health Services (OBHS)
Scope of Services
Outpatient Behavioral Health Services (OBHS) provides behavioral health services to Active Duty Service Members. Services are also provided on a space available basis to active duty family members and to TRICARE Prime retirees and their families in order of priority.
OBHS offers a wide range of behavioral health services to include psychotherapeutic medication management, psychotherapy, psychological assessment services, military specific evaluations and consultation to primary care service lines. Services are often provided in a team setting by Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Psychometricians, and Mental Health Specialists (68X)
- Self-referral patients may call for an intake appointment. During duty hour’s emergencies may come in on a walk-in basis. Patients are triaged by level of emergency and then seen on a first come, first served basis.
- Providers can refer patients for evaluation and treatment through online consults or by speaking with the walk in provider during the duty day.
- After duty emergencies should go to the Emergency Room for care.
All military medical beneficiaries may receive service through this department. Based on provider availability, non-active duty clients may be referred to civilian providers.
Multidisciplinary Outpatient Services:
- Adult Assessment and Neuro-Psychology Service
- Health Psychology Service
- Military Psychology Service
- Psychotherapeutic Medication evaluation and management
- Group psychotherapy
- Trans-cranial Magnetic Stimulation
Army Behavioral Health